- Los Angeles County Administration Building
- County of San Bernardino/Community Action Partnership Campus
- World Savings Plaza, Hesperia Plaza & Cooley Drive
- County of San Bernardino Transitional Assistance Department Building
- Long Beach Mental Health
- County of Los Angeles, DPSS
- Orange County Probation Department
County of San Bernardino/Community Action Partnership Campus
This project represents a ”ground up,” build-to-suit multi-building project for the County of San Bernardino where ICO acted as the Master Developer under an operating lease. Three office buildings totaling 108,000 square feet were constructed on schedule and within the established $12.2-million dollar project budget. This project also represented a public-private partnership with the City of San Bernardino.
ICO performed “turn-key” services for the County successfully directing land acquisition, entitlements, project financing, the master plan, core and shell and tenant improvement design process and the core and shell and tenant improvement construction process. Through savings realized by ICO during the construction process, additional County requirements were added to the project scope at no extra cost to the County.
662, 678 and 696 South Tippicanoe Avenue
San Bernardino, CA 92408